untitled

Hello guys, welcome to my blog. I’m from Indonesia, born in Trenggalek, East Java province. I’m write this blog,  not for sale, or for ads. I know just a little bit English vocabulary, I hope you can understand what I say. Because In Indonesia, English not second languages. One is Bahasa Indonesia, and two territory language. English, is linguist for executive, rich people, or high quality school, who used this language for their everyday conversation. And I’m not yet from rich people, or executive workers. I have a dream. Some day, I can visit your country, in Europe, or Australian, and US State. With my current skill of speak, can I survive in another country.
This blog, is containing noting useful stuff. So, I’m sorry if you cannot find something you seek from search engine, and open my blog. I don’t know how to optimal my blog for search engine can detect my blog. Because I don’t have any special skill on internet marketing, or search engine. But, you guys who visit my blog, I hope you can leave a comment. Say something about my grammar, or bad thing’s. in my theme, I just use default theme from blogger. No editing. I will write one thousand word everyday. One thousand in English one day, and one thousand words in Indonesian in another day. I know this site is bad. Not even me will come back to read again this word. But, some day, I can publish a good stuff for everybody.
Don’t give up. Never give up. You will find what you seek. God never sleep to bless you. How can I give up after God bless all human with internet. Limitless information, limitless skill we can have from this tool. Internet just tool. Don’t pray in social media. Ermm.. but its fine pray in social media if you can feel better after have a thousand like and amen, or share from follower. Now, I live in Jakarta. You know Jakarta? It’s the Biggest city in my country. And the most busy people live in here. You can sell everything in my town guys. Except new religion, or new conviction. My people is very kind. I can guarantee this. Everybody have beautiful smile. And we expert to laugh in many problem. Laugh, is culture here.
I don’t have friend in another country. I hope I have one. Maybe you, maybe she, or maybe him. Whoever you are, I will enjoy to be connect with another people in this world. You can ask me everything about myself. Bad speech is allow in may blog. Feel free to abuse me. If you are not Indonesian, I don’t feel bad for that. I will happy for that. Have nice a dream. Because night now. And you will sleep like princess. You are, a good reader.
Maybe enough for this day. Tomorrow, will more vocabulary I can write. Thanks for coming and reading. Come here again next time. Maybe you will have more useful information for your day.







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Menulislah. Agar Tak Terhapus Dari Sejarah

10 oktober 2017

cerpen