maybe this is normal

i will study whatever. with this blog, i'm start to learn. with this stuff, i will go on. I'm just regular employee. Not special i think. i don't know what i will write. I don't care about what this like. My laptop is ASUS. core i5. four GB Ram, and 500 GB hard disk internal. i have one cell phone Nokia, forget it series. And one tablet too. Samsung. galaxy tab 3 V. Enough with my tools. Lets continue about my jobs.

My name is Rahmad Santoso. You can call me Rahmad, Mamad, Memet, or what ever you like. i don't care about that. But, just one thing. Never, ever call i'm PKI. Because that danger. PKI is like living ghost in my country. if you called PKI, ah.... you will hope died must be peaceful than life with PKI in your name. 

I'm work on a contractor company. My degree is Naval Architect. But i finally work on electrical mechanical power system company. my career is great. i hold four jobs for four people. that is Project Control, Drafter, Admin Financial Project, and Surveyor. Don't ask me how i life with that. i just enjoy it.

Thank's    


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Menulislah. Agar Tak Terhapus Dari Sejarah

10 oktober 2017

cerpen